New Way to Pray?
Leave your "Prayer" in the form below and it will be emailed to other Prayer 2.0 users.
Why "Prayer" 2.0?
In its most abstract terms a Prayer is simply somebody attempting to communicate their thoughts or feelings to a deity - or God. This website enables you to do exactly that but with one exception; God is not the intended recipient of the Prayers, but you are.
What is the point?
To be good, to be good to others, to be able to share each others thoughts using the website as a medium. Above all, Prayer 2.0 is an experiment, there is no specific reason for it to exist. The closest approximation is that Prayer 2.0 is an experimental artwork.
Use this form to add your prayer into the system. Remember it can be anything, an idea, a concern, a confession or simply a question.
Once you enter a message it will be sent out. You might get some replies from other Prayer 2.0 users. Your email address will be kept private and it will be added to the Prayer 2.0 system, so you will occasionally receive Prayer 2.0 messages.
Prayer 2.0 is an internet based form of prayer. Web prayers don't attempt to communicate with a spiritual being, but with real people like you.
- Day 84 Can't sleep The night stole my tears While flight results from fears I wondered how many lightbulbs in could Mar 25th by Buzzwinklesleeps
- NB: just realised - the 'astronomy metaphors 101' prose did not contain any reference to planets, I'm Mar 14th by i need space
- If only the cerebellum were celestial Today I learnt of stars that can escape the milky way Fast Mar 14th by i need space
- I - nor anybody else - has hardly 'prayed' in a long time. Right now I find Mar 1st by laurauntoherbloodyself
- hopefully one day all lives will be valued equally. There will be memorials for all with names Jan 7th by soo