New Way to Pray?
Leave your "Prayer" in the form below and it will be emailed to other Prayer 2.0 users.
Why "Prayer" 2.0?
In its most abstract terms a Prayer is simply somebody attempting to communicate their thoughts or feelings to a deity - or God. This website enables you to do exactly that but with one exception; God is not the intended recipient of the Prayers, but you are.
What is the point?
To be good, to be good to others, to be able to share each others thoughts using the website as a medium. Above all, Prayer 2.0 is an experiment, there is no specific reason for it to exist. The closest approximation is that Prayer 2.0 is an experimental artwork.
Use this form to add your prayer into the system. Remember it can be anything, an idea, a concern, a confession or simply a question.
Once you enter a message it will be sent out. You might get some replies from other Prayer 2.0 users. Your email address will be kept private and it will be added to the Prayer 2.0 system, so you will occasionally receive Prayer 2.0 messages.
Prayer 2.0 is an internet based form of prayer. Web prayers don't attempt to communicate with a spiritual being, but with real people like you.
- A poem from my Auntie: Fear no more the heat of the sun, Nor the furious winter's rages; Thou thy Oct 14th by Joe
- To my beautiful and much loved big sister. You were the best. You made my life infinitely Sep 20th by Joe
- I pray that you will find what you've been looking for and you will fight your fears. Aug 8th by Piggoletta
- Someone once said to me "I'm seriously considering stopping praying, I've been doing it every night" Aug 7th by Joe
- i wish i was a little bit taller Jul 26th by xname