New Way to Pray?
Leave your "Prayer" in the form below and it will be emailed to other Prayer 2.0 users.
Why "Prayer" 2.0?
In its most abstract terms a Prayer is simply somebody attempting to communicate their thoughts or feelings to a deity - or God. This website enables you to do exactly that but with one exception; God is not the intended recipient of the Prayers, but you are.
What is the point?
To be good, to be good to others, to be able to share each others thoughts using the website as a medium. Above all, Prayer 2.0 is an experiment, there is no specific reason for it to exist. The closest approximation is that Prayer 2.0 is an experimental artwork.
Use this form to add your prayer into the system. Remember it can be anything, an idea, a concern, a confession or simply a question.
Once you enter a message it will be sent out. You might get some replies from other Prayer 2.0 users. Your email address will be kept private and it will be added to the Prayer 2.0 system, so you will occasionally receive Prayer 2.0 messages.
Prayer 2.0 is an internet based form of prayer. Web prayers don't attempt to communicate with a spiritual being, but with real people like you.
- Dear religion, I know that we kinda started off good; you helped us go that little extra Jul 24th by Pray-for-K
- Watching the blackbirds courting, Remembering the same quarter a century ago, There's a reminder, There's a reminder, Special moments feel so May 9th by Blackbird
- It's the Flower's day, my name day. I wish, I pray, I hope that the woman Apr 13th by Rossy
- "You're fairly young, you can take just about any risk and still survive. If I was your Apr 8th by Little Indian
- Please stop these emails Feb 15th by Corneilius